Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's confirmed










Without a doubt.

My first ultrasound was a little early so I didn't want to say for sure. But now after my second ultrasound and seeing those pictures there's no mistaking......Baby Lopez is definetely a boy!

Which also means that Annaliese was right. And she probably really does have conversations with baby. Really sweet in a wierd kind of way.

We were worried about what little Alex would say. He took it well. When he asked me what we were having, I took his little face in my hands and told him "You're going to have a little brother." I think he likes that idea. But he probably won't like the idea that he and little brother are sharing a room if we don't find another house.

Which by the way, we are house hunting. Unfortunately though, there are not many 5 bedrooms for sale that we like and are in our price range. So we may be faced with the challenge (and blessing) of building our own home. But I'd so much rather find a home that we like already built. So if you have one for sale, or want to buy ours, talk to me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to little Alex on getting a little brother! I think especially as he gets older, he will love having a little brother who "worships" him. Love ya'll, Linda

In Christ's Arms said...

Sniff, sniff!! You are moving?? Say it ain't so!! All my neighbors that I know and love are moving away!!

Oh, congratulations on little boy #2!! You will be in prayers ;)

Kathleen said...

Congrats on baby boy!! So exciting. We are in the same dilemma in finding a 5 bedroom although we aren't ready to be looking yet. Good luck on the house hunt and I hope you find something.

Crystal said...

Hey Myrna,

Congrats to your growing family. I can't believe your little one is already four. I remember finding out you were pregnant again just about the time I graduated and was no longer working in the church nursery. A friend of mine just build a five bedroom house in College Station off of Baron Road. She loved the builder and felt like she got a great deal. Let me know and perhaps I can put you in contact with her to see it.
Crystal (Nichols) Lacy