Follow this link to watch Ashley's show on the PBS website:
http://pbskids.org/scigirls/video2?asset=show110&pid=yVQ75IE9qyzWcI3MwE0N4Z0gBtS8PWAl
My superstar had a great time at the show's debut showing on campus. Everyone who was involoved in the show showed up to watch. It was a party complete with ice cream and cake. The girls and Dr. Murphy were then on the front page of the paper the next day. I heard that most of Sam Rayburn watched the show at school, so then everyone there was telling her how much they liked the show. Ahhh....the life of a star!
I failed you my friends. Her show aired this past Sunday at 10:30 in the morning and I failed to give you the notice. But good thing....you can still watch it online!! It's really cute, and short. I hope you enjoy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is a SUPERSTAR!!! I <3 your sweet girl!
Post a Comment