Monday, December 3, 2007

My baby is almost 3!



I know all moms say this....but I have to say it anyway...I can't believe how fast my baby is growing! I feel like my time with her is so much less than my older two. Since her birth she has been been hauled around to every sport event and school function that older sister and brother have going on. She's had to be picked up from the comfort of her bed during nap to go pick up kids from school. I'm sure she's had more naps in her car seat than at home. So much that one day she said, "I sleepy. I want my carseat." Which comes to prove...she knows no other way. This is her life. And as she slowly awoke from her nap this afternoon (in her car seat) after taking big sis to piano practice, she smiles a big smile and says "Bubba! Sissy! I miss you! You bring me candy?"....I realize that she enjoys her life the way it is.
Something I should learn to do myself!

1 comment:

brickmomma said...

My #3 is following suit........though I HATE waking a sleeping baby :(

Happy day to JoyJoy!