One of the first things we did was visit the Bippitty Boppitty Boutique for some princess makeovers for two sweet girls.

So much girly fun!A little too much according to my guys.....they were ready to leave...

What did the guys want to do? Ride the Tower of Terror!!

That's us on the front row.......terrified! The front is the worst place to be...but according to the little guys beside us, it's the best. I beg to differ.....
On another of our days we made a stop at the Rainforest Cafe. If you've never been.....be careful....it's a jungle in there...

We made our way to the hundred acre woods and found these friends:



We even went up to the top of a mountain......once there we begged for another way down...
Oh, well......At least the beach was relaxing....

I did have a few complaints....
There was limited seating...
The waves were too big & "narly" (words my kids used...all of a sudden they are surfer dudes?)
And the seashells were only to be found by those shortest and closest to them....
At the end of it all....what can I say?
It was a week of fun...
a week of bonding...of relationships...
of memories....
of pure exhaustion...
but more important.....
a week to remember.
4 comments:
There is nothing - NOTHING - like a Disney vacation. It really is the happiest place on earth. I'm so glad you guys had fun!! What memories...
AMAZING!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!! Where was your little A during all the big kid riding!? That family picture is AWESOME!!!!!! I think I will just transpose our heads in your bodies for our Christmas card. LOL! BTW- still laughing at Big Alex's face at the princess place!!!!!!! LOL!
What a great thing to get to do before school starts!!! :-)
Love that family bonding time!!! :-)
you didn't mention your personal papparazzi that followed you around and took all the great pictures!!
Post a Comment