Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What a wedding

Annaliese was in a wedding this past Saturday. Her pal Julia's wedding. And I don't say this just because she's mine....but I think she was the cutest flower girl ever!



She and the ring bearer bonded......



a little too much.

At the end of the wedding when they finished walking out he gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her "Good job!". I didn't know I needed to keep an eye on the handsome lad.


They were both so excited about their shiny new shoes. They wanted me to be sure to take a picture to capture the moment.



And check out these nails....


Is that the cutest french manicure you've ever seen?


And what's everyone so stressed about anyway?

Just grab your Nintendo ds and chill out.

She was so excited once it was actually time. I could hardly keep her still. She said everyone was waiting to see "her". After all, this whole wedding stuff was all about her and her flowers.

My son decided he would never have a girlfriend because then that would require he get married and have a wedding. Which he NEVER wants to do. Weddings are boring. Except for the food part.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Just PRECIOUS!!!
The nails......oh my!!!