I do not have a face to see
Or put inside a frame
I do not have soft cheeks to kiss
I don't yet have a name.
You can't yet hold my tiny hands
Nor whisper in my ear.
It's still too soon to sing a song,
Or cuddle me so near.
But all will change come October 12
That's when they say I'm due.
I'm the newest Lopez baby
And I can't wait til I meet you!
Introducing Baby Lopez ~ 10 weeks old :)

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart.." Jeremiah 1:5
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb." Psalm 139:13
10 comments:
Congratulations to the Lopez Family on your newest blessing!!!
Congrats! I suspected this when I asked about the run but, didn't want to pry and ask!!
congrats!! we are due this July! So happy for you guys. Another cutie with curls.
It's in the water!! Congratulations! Bienvenidos numero quatro! If you have any cravings for gorditas, give me a holler, and I will make Ricky whip some up. Ha!
congrats! what a surprise!
i used that poem to make mother's day cards for my mom and mother in law when we told them i was pregnant with karsyn. so fun.
Yea! I bet your little ones are very excited! Its been a while since we have talked; so how are you feeling? CONGRATULATIONS to all of you!!! Big Hugs ~ Jenny
Woo Hoo!! Congrats!! How exciting.
We are READY mom! I've been thinking of some names... and yes it's an "A" name! I can't wait for this baby!
HOLY COW!!!! Woohoo! Congrats!!! We are all very excited for you and your sweet family!!!! I feel so out of the loop, glad I popped by to see what was going on! :)
Congratulations!!! I'm thrilled for you!
Post a Comment