Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Learning to swing

This first part is easy...


Now swing your feet....


Hold on tight!


You're swinging!



Sweet success!



7 comments:

alice said...

Such sweet pics!

Becky said...

SOOOOOO Sweet!!! She actually got the swinging herself???!!! I am SO impressed!!! It took my oldest forever and little bit won't even try. She is so pretty with her curly hair!! Makes me :o)

brickmomma said...

yay for joy-joy!

Shannon said...

i still like to swing!! only thing is, my back end isn't as small as it used to be and i've nearly gotten stuck... so i don't swing as often as i used to. what is it about the wind in your face and flying upward that feels so good?

Nicole said...

precious!

Mattison said...

Way 2 go Joy Joy!!!

TBSHARP said...

I feel a country song coming on... Oh justa swingin... (Swingin), Oh justa swingin... (Swingin), My little darlin she's as pretty as the angels when they sing, I just can't believe it started on her front porch on the swing just a swingin.... Thank you ... thank you very much ~ hold your applause, throw money.