
Following suit of many of the wonderful blogs I read, I'm listing 13 things I love about my hubby for 13 wonderful years of marriage. February 17th was our anniversary. Thirteen years ago we were two scared to death teenagers saying "I do" in Iola, TX. Today we're 3 kids, 3 homes, hundreds of disagreements, millions of hugs and kisses later and still going strong.
Why do I love him? Let me count the ways.....
Why do I love him? Let me count the ways.....
1. He's patient with me.
2. He'll drive hundreds of miles a day to come home to us every night.
3. He works hard and never complains.
4. No matter how crazy an idea I have, he'll tell me it's the greatest.
5. He does the laundry better and quicker than I can.
6. I love his laugh.
7. He makes the best bar-b-que hands down.
8. He's a sweet, caring, devoted daddy.
9. He's selfless and giving.
10. He treats his girls like the princesses they are.
11. He's teaching his son how to be the man God intends him to be.
12. He models #11.
13. He loves me more than any man in my life ever has.
5 comments:
That is awesome! Happy Anniversary! I'm so thankful for those of us who have wonderful, godly husbands!
and he's good looking.......he told me himself!
haha!
Congrats~
So sweet! All you gals gushing over your husbands... hmmmm. Makes a girl feel a little guilty for not chiming in. We have an anniversary coming up. Maybe I will be moved to gush...........
Keep up the good work, Alex!
I am so proud of whoever started the bragging on the hubby thing...was that Nicole or Becky? Anyway, our husbands should feel very honored:) They are great, aren't they??
CeCe
Happy Anniversary!! ..our anniversary was the 16th, marking 17 years! interesting that our anniversaries are a day apart, as are our birthdays!
Post a Comment