A good 'ole neighborhood game of baseball breaks out!
There's a hit! Runner goes to first base.....
First base throws to third....
And runner slides to third base!
The fans go wild!!
Hey...I thought we had an umpire.....
I bet the ump would know whether he was out or not....
Where did that umpire go????
?
?
?
?
Does that face look like she was up to any good??
It's sure is a cute one though :)
Don't you just love spring?!!






7 comments:
Ok... THAT was entertaining! Love it! All of it... just too cute! Thanks for the smiles!
Too cute!!! Kalea misses her sister.
Great post! What fun!
That ump looks like cute trouble! :o)
I was enjoying spring, A and I got our birdfeeders out and ready then....rain and 40 degree weather! UGH!!!
I love the way you post!
Can't wait to read about our run-
Hey...I saw that game!! Never saw the ump though, but now I see why!!! Who ended up winning??
glad that cute ump wasn't hidden behind all that ugly gear...pick up ballgames are the best...
"the fans go wild" made me laugh out loud. :)
Post a Comment