Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New member of the family

We welcomed our Gus Gus's offspring into our home on Saturday. Isn't he the cutest?


I have no problem waking up Alex and Annaliese in the mornings now. They jump at the first welp he makes. But look at that face....how can you say no to those eyes?

Right now he's Annaliese's toy. She carries him, put him in her stroller, lays him on her bed. She even, much to his dismay, laid her pink blanket on him. He tries to run and hide, but there's no hiding place she hasn't discovered first.

There's no escaping her.

Little Alex is overjoyed. They fight and bite and scratch and claw...all in fun. It's a little boy's pure delight.

If you notice I haven't mentioned his name.........it's because he doesn't have one!

We can't decide or agree.

Annaliese: Let's call him Chris.

Me: Umm...I don't think so.

Annaliese: Ok....let's call him Crisco.

Lil' Alex: I want his name to be Big Dog.

Annaliese: Come here Sha Sha!

Dad Alex: How 'bout Jr?

Seriously?

What do you think? Does he look like a Sam? Buster? Tigger? (he has stripes)

We need some help deciding.

7 comments:

alice said...

I'm terrible with pet names but I do love that the first name Annaliese came up with happens to be the name of a certain Pastor in town!!! Too funny!

In Christ's Arms said...

He is too cute for words!! I am so happy for you and your sweet family. I too am terrible at pet names. Trey says Buster, how original!!

Nicole said...

He needs a big tough name like, GUS!

Becky said...

So cute!
What have you all decided?

The Saenz Family Rawks said...

He is super cute. My kids would name him something weird like Poka-Dot, Dirt or Rufus.

Quiltermama said...

You could name him "Tiger" like the Brady Bunch dog! :-)

brickmomma said...

any name yet?