Monday, January 28, 2008

Wonder and Beauty



I don't fly often, only about 4 times ever, and it is never one of my favorite things to do. But never have I ever caught such a view as I did this last time. I went to a conference in Florida last week with the church. On the way back it was cloudy and the sun was going down, which made for a perfect picture. For someone who doesn't like to fly, I sure do like sitting by the window. From there I can see the wonders of God, from the other side looking down. Now if the day would of been dark and stormy there would of been no pictures of that because I would be riding with my eyes and the window shut. But this was such a beautiful sight!
"He makes clouds rise from the ends of the earth..." Psalm 135:7

5 comments:

Mattison said...

Glad you made it home safely... I'm sad i didn't get to keep your kids though!

brickmomma said...

What a great picture!

Glad you guys are back!!

Nicole said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

so much more without words. said...

beautiful.

Becky said...

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing. It is amazing to see things from up there!! How do some ignore the exsistence of our Mighty God?!