Pitiful, just pitiful. I've been sick, we've all been sick, all but Ashley, since Friday of last week, with what I've been told is different forms of the flu. Saturday was the worst day for us all, and thank goodness my dear Ashley was well because she played nurse for all of us...without being told to do so. She took our requests for food, drinks, medicine, blankets, pillows.....and silence. Oh, yes, even talking hurt. Sunday hubby was sick of being sick, so off he went to church in a deceptive spur of energy, only to crash a few hours later. Monday I was up and at the grocery store with that same deception, only to later crawl back into bed and call my mommy for help. She came bearing gifts of food and cleaning energy. Bless that wonderful woman. Tuesday was spent under blankets and the blinds closed. This morning I thought was the first morning of me feeling better so I eagerly took down the tree and all Christmas decorations. A few hours of that and down I went again. My dear son hasn't been bouncing off the wall in 5 days. My baby girl hasn't asked to ride her new bike...not even cared to look out a window. Hubby came home after half a day of work with his feet dragging and headed straight to bed. We were all sleeping on such a beautiful afternoon.
Please, someone please tell me....how much longer will this take?? Any way to speed up this healing? We're all sick of being sick! We wanted to do so many fun things while the kids were out of school. And they will be back to school in....um....what day is this? I'm going back to bed.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
STINK!! I am sorry.......did you guys get your flu shots? Yucko-Bucko!
One of the treatments to feel better is a SHOWER. Lots of hot water! Doctors are of NO use.
Post a Comment